PASSOVER PLAY COSTUMES: Theatrical Wardrobes or Single Costumes for Temple, Synagogue or Family Passover Gatherings.
PASSOVER (Pesach) 2021
BEST THEATRICAL PASSOVER PLAY COSTUMES: Best Cast of Characters List. Get Ideas Here!
Get Hebrew & Egyptian character costumes: from Shemot(Exodus), Torah or Tanakh.
Favorite Passover Play or Festival Costumes include the following heroes & villains:
- Pharaoh’s Son: who was Moses ‘half brother.’
- Pharaoh’s Daughter: Bitiah, rescued & raised Moses from river.
- Slave Girl: found baby Moses & told Bitiah, daughter of Pharaoh.
- Jachebed: Moses’ mother, left him in the reeds at the rivers in an ark of bulrushes for Pharaoh’s daughter to find.
- Hebrew Slaves
- Egyptian Slave Masters
- Egyptian that Moses Slew(while protecting a Hebrew) and hid body in the sand.
- Burning Bush(kids favorite): from which God spoke to Moses
- Aaron: Moses’ spokesman; first high priest of Israel
- Pharoah’s Magician Prophets
- Death Angel
- Hebrew Caravan: travelers, craftsmen, shepherds, farmers, adults & kids
- Egyptians: soldiers, archers & chariot drivers
We have Egyptian & Jewish Passover costumes plus outfits for any and every Tanakh character imaginable. What is your favorite Jewish Festival & Celebration? We have costumes for that!
You may want to see the following related categories:
PASSOVER PLAY COSTUMES for FESTIVALS, SEDARIM & FAMILY GATHERINGS
Dallas Vintage Shop is here to help you create memorable temple, synagogue or family Passover holiday celebrations with costumes. Reenact crossing the Red Sea and the liberation of the Hebrew Nation with some creativity for the kids and adults alike. It’s among the most important Jewish Festivals, so get into character. At your Seder, wear the traditional attire of the Exodus characters or don Hebrew folk costumes. Dress up for the reading of the Haggadah or for the sharing of blessings, prayers and stories.