Mad Hatter’s Tea Party Hat Contest Categories: HAT CONTEST CATEGORIES & JUDGES Announced!
- Patti Flowers (Patti Flowers Design Studio) Karen Blixen Style: “Most Elegant & Romantic”
- Gregg Hudson (President and CEO, Dallas Zoo) Out of Africa: “Most True to Theme”
- Giuliano Matarese (Executive Chef and partner in Fattoria Svetoni, a winery/luxury resort in Montepulciano) Sundowner Chic: “Cocktail Hour in Africa, Most Fascinating Fascinator”
- Kim Noltemy (President and CEO, Dallas Symphony Orchestra) African Floral Garden: “Best Botanical Using Fresh Florals”
- Ken Weber (Vintage Martini) Safari Riders: “Best Group in Hats”
- C’Mone Wingo (DPD, retired detective) African Queen: “Most True to Africa”
- Nick Wingo (DPD, retired sergeant) Animal Instinct: “Most Outlandish! Go Wild!”
Mad Hatter’s Tea Party 2021 Schedule: April 15, 2:30-5:00pm at Dallas Arboretum
Mad Hatter’s Tea Party 2021 Theme: The theme for the 2021 event will be “Out Of Africa – Into The Garden.”
Mad Hatter’s Tea Party 2021 Date: Thursday, April 15, there will be a hat competition & it will benefit the Council’s A Woman’s Garden.
Mad Hatter’s Tea Party 2021 Tickets: Tickets will be available at the Women’s Council’s website.
Mad Hatter’s Tea Party Location; Dallas Arboretum Google Map
Mad Hatter’s Tea Party 2021 Schedule: The event will take place from 2:30 to 5 p.m. starting off with a champagne reception followed by informal modeling by Council members and the judges’ hat awards presentation. Translation:
- Instead of a rise-and-shine start, it will be a happy afternoon fun(d)raiser
- No formal fashion show and
- No seated luncheon under a tent.
*Adaptions & Changes for this 2021 Event are due to COVID-19 Considerations
**Information found here has been taken from MySweetCharity’s article about the Mad Hatter’s Tea’s, 2021 Charity Fundraiser.
Mad Hatter’s Tea Party Hat Contest Categories: April 15, 2021; Dallas Arboretum; “Out of Africa-Into The Garden” Hat Ideas:
The Mad Hatter’s Tea Party Hat Contest Categories have been announced. Let Dallas Vintage Shop help you find the right hat for your Mad Hatter’s Tea Charity Afternoon Event. We have thousands of hats for you to choose from including: Derby Dame Style Hats, Vintage Couture Hats, Whimsy Hats, Fascinator Hats, Oversized Hats, Extremely Oversized Hats. You will also find hat embellishments like:
- Many, many styles & sizes of feathers, birds & butterflies.
- An enormous assortment of flowers or bouquets from gigantic to sweet & sophisticated.
- A plethora of hat bands, ribbons & bows.
- We have inspiring creativity, ingenuity and a willingness to help you create the hat of your dreams: from vintage couture to famous Hollywood inspired chapeaus; from ethnic & internationally fashion influenced to urban or Dallas overdone spectacles and from modern conservative trends to avant-garde masterpieces.
Here are a few of our hat categories that may inspire you:
- Derby Dame Hats
- Derby Dames
- Derby Gents
- Lone Star Park Derby Day Hats
- Mad Hatters Tea
- Steampunk Hats